Skip to main content

Constituent Services

Did you know that my office is a one-stop shop for state information and services?

As your representative in the State Assembly, my goal is to provide the highest quality of public service. For instance, if you’ve exhausted your energy trying to resolve a state issue without a resolution, please reach out to my office by clicking on the “Contact Me” button, so my office can assist you in resolving your problem. 

Here’s how we can help...


District staff can assist you with state-related matters, such as:

  • Department of Motor Vehicles
  • Foreclosure Prevention Programs
  • Consumer Complaints
  • Veterans' Benefits
  • Unemployment and Disability Insurance
  • State Taxes
  • Professional Conduct or Licensing Complaints
  • Medi-Cal and Covered California

They can also help direct you to other community resources:

  • Housing/Utilities
  • Family/Community Support
  • Food/Meals
  • Legal/Consumer/Public Safety
  • Health Care
  • Income Support/Assistance
  • Clothing/Personal/Household
  • Mental Health/Addictions
  • Employment

Please email me or call the district office at (831) 759-8676.

Capitol staff can help you:

  • Express an Opinion
  • Propose a New Law
  • Ask for Copies, Summaries, and Information on Bills
  • Get Involved in Legislative Process
  • Find Information on How a Bill Becomes a Law
  • Be Notified of Legislative Hearings
  • Report Agency Misconduct

For assistance regarding legislation, please email me or call the Capitol office at (916) 319-2029.